Sometimes, I think why do people have to gift a rose to showcase their love to someone, why can’t we do it in another way by not killing these beautiful flowers,
I hope you are aware that somewhere you are murdering those living beings by gifting their fragrance & beauty for few minutes to your living lover, Yes my romantic hearts , I am talking sense,
Tell me how would you feel if I cut your limb from your body & gift it or sell it to someone? Do you have any answer? In our world it is known as
trafficking isn't?
So what are you doing with these flowers? Gifting a Dead thing in your most happiest day of life? Yes a dead thing because that flower vendor already took your beautiful rose life by plucking it, now there's no life and like a body it will putrefy after few days..!
I Hope 'Trafficking' Isn't a big word for these flowers? ROFL :P
Rather than gifting bunch of roses to your loved ones, Gift her a Rose Plant,
Trust me her life will be full of Essence & this will be the best gift to both the lives, from both I mean, Your Girl & the rose plant. And if your lover truly loves you then she will definitely like this innovative idea of yours, even you can leave a note by saying,
' Sorry Roses won't fragrant my baby's life but this rose plant will..'
And trust me Your Girlfriend & the rose plant, they both will be completing & complimenting each other for ages..after you too :P
And like this you will be the life saviour of thousand roses which are meant to be in garden or park rather than in someone's dustbin after few days..
Don't wait for others, start from you..!
And once a wise man stated:
' When you Like a Flower you just pluck it, but when
you love a flower you water it daily'
I know This is the most oldest practice which is still in process by the lovers , but now let's change the way of doing this..Gift her a Plant, rather than a Rose..!





:D
ReplyDelete